Eighth Annual Bridge of Hope Dinner-Auction
Albany Helping Hands is grateful to those who Contributed to the Eighth Annual Bridge of Hope Dinner Auction which was a big success with approximately 380 dinner auction guests attending the event held at the Linn County Event and Expo Center on April 19, 2018.
Contributors included individual, businesses and non-profit organizations located in the greater Albany area.
Volunteer Of The Year- John Donovan s the recipient of the "Spirit of Pastor Bailey" award. John is a long time volunteer at the shelter and currently serves as Development Director..
Who: Albany Helping Hands
What: Eighth Annual Bridge Of Hope Dinner Auction
When: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Thursday April 19th, 2018
Where: Linn County Expo Center Main Exhibition Hall
Why: Annual Recognition Dinner and Fundraiser Auction
Details: Pre-Dinner Social, Dinner, Program, Silent & Live Auctions
Volunteer Recognition : "Spirit of Pastor Bailey" Award
Guest Recognition : "Pastor Bill Lane" Award
Cost/ Invitations: This event is by invitation only with RSVP's issued by Table Sponsors or (at sponsors option) Albany Help Hands staff. There is no cost to dinner guests. For your organization to sponsor a table of eight contact Pastor John Leon at 541-926-4036 or via email.
Sponsorships And Auction Donations
Event Sponsorship (Option A)
Five Event Sponsorship levels: $5000 Platinum, $2500 Gold, $1000 Silver, $500 Bronze, and $250 Copper.
Each increase in level receives additional features and benefits. The “2018 Event Sponsorship” form provides details such as cost and level. Benefits such as recognition in our News Letter, Web Site, Radio Ads, Radio Interviews and more are listed in on the grid with higher levels receiving additional marketing benefits.
Form: Use the top half of page one of the Sponsor form (below) which is utilized as a “Purchase Order”. Sponsor name and contract information goes on the bottom of the second page of the form. Submit filled in form to Jim Willhight for Processing.
Auction Donation (Option B)
Donation of a product or service. Minimum value of $100.00. Item(s) will be auctioned off in silent or live auction.
Benefits: Donors of Auction Item(s) are given recognition in the printed Dinner Auction program guide and the M/C will give acknowledgement during the event. Donors also will get credit in news releases for local radio and newspapers. Large donations may also receive web advertising placement and ads in our newsletter.
Multiple item donations are encouraged. AHH will determine if items will be placed in the live or silent auction.
If donation is a service (i.e.: oil change, stump removal, condo time share, hotel accommodations) we will need either:
Gift certificate from client with detailed description of item or service; or
Details on donation. AHH will produce gift certificate.
Form: The top half of the “Donor Opportunities” sheet is the “Donations of Silent or Live Action” portion of the Auction form below. This form is utilized as a “Purchase Order” with the donation value and item for auction noted. At the bottom of this form is a spot to add the name and contract information of the client. Submit form to Jim Willhight for Processing.
Dinner Table Sponsorship (Option C)
- $300.00 for table of eight.
- Benefits: Table Sponsors are given recognition in the printed Dinner Auction program guide and the M/C will give acknowledgement during the event. Donors also will get credit in news releases for local radio and newspapers.
- Sponsor fill table with 8 guests (they will provide us with contact data). Invite employees, business clients and associates, friends, neighbors, and family members to the Dinner and Auction as sponsor guests
- AHH may book the table with guests.
- Booking Sponsors: Fill out applicable section (Table Sponsorship) and the sponsor information section at bottom of form (below) and return to Jim Willhight.
Sponsorship and Auction Donation Purchase Order
The two page form below is available for download and printing by clicking here which will download PDF file into your web browser for viewing. To print form, from your browser select print.
Auction Inventory up for Bid
Pictures above are just some of the many items up for bid. at our live or silent auction For a list of the auction inventory please click here.
Where do the funds go?
Donations are greatly appreciated at any time and can be made at the shelter at 619 SE Ninth Avenue, Albany.
Previous Press Releases and Web Blogs
- Seventh Annual Bridge of Hope Dinner Auction from press release about April 2017 event.
- Dinner Auction 2016 (Summary: program summary, "Spirit of Pastor Bailey" Volunteer of the year award" [Pastor Good], "Pastor Bill Lane" Guest of the Year award [Marcus Frizzell], 2016 event pictures, thank you, future housing expansion, 2017 event, 2016 pre event press release). Printed in Democrat Herald and Gazette Times.
- Dinner Auction 2015 (Event summary and thank you). Printed in Democrat Herald and Gazette Times.
Forms used for lining up Corporate Sponsors, Auction Donors and Table Sponsors. Previous event sponsors, auction donors and guests. This page for Albany Helping Hands staff, board members, volunteers and Development Consultants.