Stage 1- Homeless Emergency Shelter
(Up to 30 days)
- Temporary Shelter
- 3 meals daily, snacks
- Medical and mental health care on site
- Reestablishing identification support (if necessary)
- Provisions: Soap and other toiletries, clothing, bedding, laundry services, haircuts
- Mail access
- Phone access
- Computer and Internet access for utilization in guest education, job training, job and housing searches, and email.
- GED Completion Program (if necessary)
Helping Hands is the only stable, on-going emergency shelter in the area. As more people fall into homelessness, the consequences to the community are severe.
It is our goal to continue to support the homeless during this very critical time. Linn and Benton County residents are very dependent on the emergency housing and meals we provide. We want to offer them more. We want to offer them a way out of homelessness.