Three meals are served every day. Everyone is welcome even those not registered with the shelter.
- Breakfast 7:00 am till 8:00 am
- Lunch 12:00 noon till 1:00 pm
- Dinner 5:00 pm till 6:00 pm
Cooling Center The Dining Room/ Commons serves as a community cooling center.
- Open Noon - 6 pm if daily high temperature is 85 degrees plus.**
Warming center The Dining Room/ Commons serves as a community Warming center.
- Open overnight (8 pm to 8 am) when the overnight lows are below 25.0 degrees.**
- Open 24 Hours if daytime high temperatures do not exceed 25 degrees.**
The warming center was open 24 hours a day for a period in December 2013 with with wind chill below zero and the measured overnight low in single digits and the daytime high only in the mid teens
All basic needs are provided, including hygiene products and limited clothing and shoes.
Classes are offered in introduction to computers, working with word, GED prep & skills training, various bible study programs, job search skills & resume writing. We also offer in-house drug & alcohol programs & anger management classes. There will soon be classes in health, nutrition, and hygiene.
Assistance in applying for programs available through:
- Linn-Benton Housing Authority (HUD)
- DMV (Identification/Driver ‘s License)
- County State for Birth Certificates
- Senior & Disability Services
- Social Security Office
- Veteran ‘s Affairs
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Linn County Mental Health
- Linn Benton Community College
- Community Services Consortium
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Addiction Recovery Programs
- Medical In Reach Clinics.
We also have an on-site Chaplain and the services of the Parish Nurses.
- Address to receive mail,
- Telephone number to receive calls
- Access to computer and internet for email and web site access
- Letter of Residence for proof of address,
- Savings Program for those receiving an income,
- Safe location for storage of medications
- Storage of important papers.
- Community service hours can be completed at the shelter.