Cooling Center Update: OPEN 11:30 aM - 6:00 pM
- Free Midsummer Arts Festival. Saturday, August 5, Montieth Riverpark
- Service Update: Our twelve month (rolling total) meal count surpasses 83,000, continuing the upward trend since January . The first half of the year showed a 14.5% increase in meals served.
Also trending up, the need for housing, as our housing census (annual bed nights) totals top 32,000. You can find more information at Meal Count & Housing Census.
- June Newsletter plus archives of previous newsletters back to 2015.
- Jason's Tractor Funds are designated for the purchase of a used Farm Tractor with Front Loader. This farm implement will be utilized at our Woodlot to load wood for delivery and at the AHH farm. To date we are at 39.6% of our $20,000 goal. More information here.
- Valuable Coupons. Save 25%. Click coupon to right to save $5.00 on a $20.00 purchase at our Thrift Store or Save $4.00 on our one of our plump and tasty Pasture Raised Chickens.
- Recognition: Marilee Sapp is the annual "Spirit of Pastor Bailey" award winner presented at the spring Bridge of Hope Dinner auction to the shelter's Volunteer of the year. Please check out local newspaper reporter Jennifer Moody's front page article in the Albany Democrat Herald (April 27, 2017 edition).
Please Get Involved
- Donate to Jason's Tractor Fund
- Volunteer at Helping Hands
- Making a contribution
- Firewood and downed tree donations
- Household Item donations
- Vehicle, Boat & Trailer donations
Items of interest
We thank all of the caring individuals, churches, organizations and businesses who have contributed. Your new donations are welcome and are critically needed for us to continue our ongoing ministry.
Albany Helping Hands is now an Authorized U-Haul Dealer. Find U-Haul Truck, trailor and car hauler rentals at 5150 Santiam Highway SE, Albany (541-791-1190).