What is New
- Christmas Trees- Thank you to all of the Albany Helping Hands Christmas Tree and Holiday Wreath customers who purchased or donated this Christmas Season. We appreciate your patronage.
Thank you to all of the hard working volunteers, guests and staff that made "it" happen at the four Christmas Tree lot locations.
- Meals served and housing count up
- 18th Anniversary Blog from Executive Director Dan Kress
- Press Release 18th Anniversary Campaign
- Bridge of Hope Dinner Auction Wrap-up
- Final Update: Bunk Bed Frame Replacement Project
- Teaming up with Linn-Benton Food Share
- Picture Gallery: Oregon Army National Guard, Flowering Plants, Shelter Pictures, Food Share
Help Us Out
- Making a contribution
- Volunteer at Helping Hands
- Firewood and downed tree donations
- Household Item donations
- Vehicle, Boat & Trailer donations
To talk with us or arrange a tour please contact Wayne Oakes at 541-926-4036.
Please check out the monthly Meals Served and Daily Housing Census web page with new three, six and annual rolling average trend analysis.
Learn about more than a quarter of a century of positive results. Having real day to day impact on those who are less fortunate and are living on the streets or in the hidden byways.
Thank you to these Bridge of Hope Sponsors
"He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor." Proverbs 22:9 KJV